Bring your brand story to life, without breaking the bank to do it.
Let’s do business.
In today’s economy, everything is negotiable. As a successful photographer I can offer my skills to individuals and companies in exchange for goods or services—and not just cash. No, this isn’t a trick. This is just good business. You get photographs for your next ad campaign, Instagram series, or website redesign in trade for agreed-upon credit at your establishment. It really is that simple.
Contact Joslyn to discuss your trade offer. Trade offer? This means that you’ll meet with the photographer, discuss your needs and timeline, and then you’ll get a detailed estimate for the shots you need and the price for doing the work. What happens next is up to you. Payment can take on many forms, so you’ll get to consider all of your assets and make an offer that both parties will come to an agreement upon. Then, the work begins.
What will Joslyn trade for?
Here’s a list to get you started. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Make an offer!
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Spa services
- Hotel stay
- Event passes
- VIP treatment
- Wine tastings
- Travel vouchers
Not included for trade:
- Location scouting beyond your locale
- Additional crew members (assistants, stylists, makeup artists, etc.)
- Travel expenses to/from shoots outside of S.F. city limits
- Shoot expenses (i.e. equipment rental, props, wardrobe, etc.)
- Transfer of copyright or exclusive rights to images